1. Brigham PA, McLoughlin E: Burn incidence and medical care use in the United States: Estimate, trends, and data sources. J Burn Care Rehabil 17:95, 1996.
2. Ryan CM, Schoenfeld DA, Thorpe WP, et al: Objective estimates of the probability of death from burn injuries. N Engl J Med 338:362, 1998.
3. Manafo W: Initial management of burns. N Engl J Med 335:1581, 1996.
4. Saffle JR, Davis B, Williams P, American Burn Association Registry Participant Group: Recent outcomes in the treatment of burn injury in the United States: A report from the American Burn Association Patient Registry. J Burn Care Rehabil 16:219, 1995.
5. Arturson G: Pathophysiology of the burn wound and pharmacological treatment: The Rudi Hermans Lecture. Burns 22:255, 1996.
B. Baxter CR, Shires T: Physiological response to crystalloid resuscitation of severe burns. Ann NY Acad Sci 150:874, 19BB.
7. American Burn Association: Guidelines for Service Standards and Severity Classification in the Treatment of Burn Injury. Chicago, American Burn Association, 19B4.
B. Miller SF, Finley RK, Waltman M, Lincks J: Burn size estimate reliability: A study. J Burn Care Rehabil 12:54B, 1991.
9. Hendricks WM: The classification of burns. J Am Acad Dermatol. 22:BSB, 199B.
10. American Burn Association: Hospital and prehospital resources for optimal care of patients with burn injury: Guidelines for development and operation of burn centers. J Burn Care Rehab 11:9B, 1990.
11. Harrigan R: Smoke inhalation and fire toxicology. Emerg Med Rep 15:20S, 1994.
12. Gore DC, Dalton JM, Gehr TW: Colloid infusions reduce glomerular filtration in resuscitated burn victims. J Trauma 40:S5B, 199B.
1S. Huang PP, Stucky FS, Dimick AR, et al: Hypertonic sodium resuscitation is associated with renal failure and death. Ann Surg 221:54S, 1995.
14. Smith S, Duncan M, Mobley J, et al: Emergency room management of minor burn injuries: A quality management evaluation. J Burn Care Rehabil 1B:7B, 1997.
15. Nguyen TT, Gilpin DA, Meyer NA, Herndon DN: Current treatment of severely burned patients. Ann Surg 22S:14, 199B.
Was this article helpful?
If you seriously want know how to get rid of bed bugs, then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read!... Discover How To Solve Your Dilemma In What You Thought To Be Your Dream Vacation And Easily Taking The First Step To Conquer The Bed Bugs Trauma You May Have At This Moment! It doesn't matter, if you have never have any ideas on how to getting rid of bed bugs and how to banish it quickly in the shortest time possible, then this golden guides will show you everything steps you need to take against bed bugs banishing!