1. Pearlman MD, Tintinalli JE, Lorenz RP: A prospective controlled study of outcome after trauma during pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 162:1502, 1990.
2. Scorpio RJ, Esposito TJ, Smith LG, et al: Blunt trauma during pregnancy: Factors affecting fetal outcome. J Trauma 32:213, 1992.
3. Morris JA, Rosenbower TJ, Jurkovich GJ, et al: Infant survival after cesarean section for trauma. Ann Surg 223:481, 1996.
4. Pearlman MD, Tintinalli JE: Evaluation and treatment of the gravida and fetus following trauma during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 18:371, 1991.
5. Esposito TJ, Gens DR, Smith LG, et al: Trauma during pregnancy: A review of 79 cases. Arch Surg 126:1073, 1991.
6. Trauma during pregnancy. Am Coll Obstet Gynecol Tech Bull 161, 1991.
7. Poole GV, Martin JN, Perry KG Jr, et al: Trauma in pregnancy: The role of interpersonal violence. Am J Obstet Gynecol 174:1873, 1996.
8. American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma: Advanced Trauma Life Support Student Course Manual. Chicago, American College of Surgeons, 1997.
9. Dahmus MA, Sibai BM: Blunt abdominal trauma: Are there any predictive factors for abruptio placentae or maternal-fetal distress? Am J Obstet Gynecol 169:1054, 1993.
10. Ali J, Yeo A, Gana TJ, et al: Predictors of fetal mortality in pregnant trauma patients. J Trauma 42:782, 1997.
11. Mollison PL: Clinical aspects of Rh immunization. Am J Clin Pathol 60:287, 1973.
12. Towery R, English P, Wisner D: Evaluation of pregnant women after blunt injury. J Trauma 35:731, 1993.
13. Goldman SM, Wagner LK: Radiologic management of abdominal trauma in pregnancy. Am J Radiol 166:763, 1996.
14. Nordenholz KE, Rubin MA, Gularte GG, et al: Ultrasound in the evaluation and management of blunt abdominal trauma. Ann Emerg Med 29:357, 1997.
15. Ma OJ, Mateer JR, DeBehnke DJ: Use of ultrasonography for the evaluation of pregnant trauma patients. J Trauma 40:665, 1996.
16. Katz VL, Dotters DJ, Droegemueller W: Perimortem cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol 68:571, 1986.
17. Kupas DF, Harter SC, Vosk A: Out-of-hospital perimortem cesarean section. Prehosp Emerg Care 2:206, 1997.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.