1. Pearlman MD, Tintinalli JE, Lorenz RP: A prospective controlled study of outcome after trauma during pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 162:1502, 1990.
2. Scorpio RJ, Esposito TJ, Smith LG, et al: Blunt trauma during pregnancy: Factors affecting fetal outcome. J Trauma 32:213, 1992.
3. Morris JA, Rosenbower TJ, Jurkovich GJ, et al: Infant survival after cesarean section for trauma. Ann Surg 223:481, 1996.
4. Pearlman MD, Tintinalli JE: Evaluation and treatment of the gravida and fetus following trauma during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 18:371, 1991.
5. Esposito TJ, Gens DR, Smith LG, et al: Trauma during pregnancy: A review of 79 cases. Arch Surg 126:1073, 1991.
6. Trauma during pregnancy. Am Coll Obstet Gynecol Tech Bull 161, 1991.
7. Poole GV, Martin JN, Perry KG Jr, et al: Trauma in pregnancy: The role of interpersonal violence. Am J Obstet Gynecol 174:1873, 1996.
8. American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma: Advanced Trauma Life Support Student Course Manual. Chicago, American College of Surgeons, 1997.
9. Dahmus MA, Sibai BM: Blunt abdominal trauma: Are there any predictive factors for abruptio placentae or maternal-fetal distress? Am J Obstet Gynecol 169:1054, 1993.
10. Ali J, Yeo A, Gana TJ, et al: Predictors of fetal mortality in pregnant trauma patients. J Trauma 42:782, 1997.
11. Mollison PL: Clinical aspects of Rh immunization. Am J Clin Pathol 60:287, 1973.
12. Towery R, English P, Wisner D: Evaluation of pregnant women after blunt injury. J Trauma 35:731, 1993.
13. Goldman SM, Wagner LK: Radiologic management of abdominal trauma in pregnancy. Am J Radiol 166:763, 1996.
14. Nordenholz KE, Rubin MA, Gularte GG, et al: Ultrasound in the evaluation and management of blunt abdominal trauma. Ann Emerg Med 29:357, 1997.
15. Ma OJ, Mateer JR, DeBehnke DJ: Use of ultrasonography for the evaluation of pregnant trauma patients. J Trauma 40:665, 1996.
16. Katz VL, Dotters DJ, Droegemueller W: Perimortem cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol 68:571, 1986.
17. Kupas DF, Harter SC, Vosk A: Out-of-hospital perimortem cesarean section. Prehosp Emerg Care 2:206, 1997.
Was this article helpful?