1. Auerbach PS, Halstead BW: Injuries from nonvenomous aquatic animals, in Auerbach PS (ed): Wilderness Medicine: Management of Wilderness and Environmental Emergencies, 3d ed. St.
Louis, Mosby, 1995, pp 1303-1326.
2. Auerbach PS, Yaijko DM, Nassos PS, et al: Bacteriology of the marine environment: Implications for clinical therapy. Ann Emerg Med 16:643, 1987.
3. McLaughlin JC: Vibrio, in Murray PR (ed): Manual of Clinical Microbiology, 6th ed. Washington, ASM Press, 1995, pp 465-476.
4. Auerbach PS: Marine envenomation, in Auerbach PS (ed): Wilderness Medicine: Management of Wilderness and Environmental Emergencies, 3d ed. St. Louis, Mosby, 1995, pp 1327-1374.
5. Halstead BW: Poisonous and Venomous Marine Animals. Princeton, Darwin, 1988.
6. Williamson JA: Current challenges in marine envenomation: An overview. J Wild Med 3:422, 1992.
7. Williamson JA, Fenner PJ, Burnett JW, Rifkin JF (eds): Venomous and Poisonous Marine Animals. Sydney, Australia, University of New South Wales Press, 1996.
8. Hessinger DA, Lenhoff HM (eds): The Biology of Nematocysts. San Diego, Academic, 1989.
9. Lotan A, Fishman L, Loya Y, Zlotkin E: Delivery of a nematocyst toxin. Nature 375:456, 1995.
10. Halstead BW, Auerbach PS: Dangerous Aquatic Animals of the World: A Color Atlas. Princeton, Darwin, 1992.
11. Burnett JW, Calton CJ: Jellyfish envenomation syndromes updated. Ann Emerg Med 16:1000, 1987.
12. Tomchik RS, Russell MT, Szmant AM, Black NA: Clinical perspectives: Seabather's eruption, also known as "sea lice." JAMA 269:1669, 1993.
13. Rifkin JF, Fenner PJ, Williamson JAH: First aid treatment of the sting from the hydroid Lytocarpus philippinus: The structure of and in vitro discharge experiments with its nematocysts. J Wild Med 4:252, 1993.
14. Tu AT: Biotoxicology of sea snake venoms. Ann Emerg Med 16:1023, 1987. ihttp.,:.//ww.w...w.ch ^
Was this article helpful?
Awesome Ways To Get Over Your Mentality That Keeps you Overweight! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Results In Your Slim-down and Health Efforts! Day in day out we keep ourselves absorbed with those matters that matter the most to us. A lot of times, it might be just to survive and bring in some money. In doing so we at times disregard or forget about the extra matters that are essential to balance our lives. They’re even more essential to supply real meaning to our world. You have to pay attention to your wellness.