1. Goldfrank LR (ed): Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies, 6th ed. Stamford, CT, Appleton & Lange, 1998.
2. Goodman LS, Gilman A: The Pharmacologic Basis of Therapeutics, 8th ed. Elmsford, NY, Pergamon, 1990.
3. Goldfrank LR, Flomenbaum NE, Lewin NA: Anticholinergic poisoning. J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 19:17, 1982.
4. Ellenhorn MJ: Ellenhorn's Medical Toxicology, Diagnosis and Treatment of Human Poisoning, 2d ed. Baltimore,
5. American Academy of Clinical Toxicology; European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists:
6. American Academy of Clinical Toxicology; European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists: 35(7):721-741, 1997.
Z. Shannon M: Toxicology reviews: Physostigmine. Pediatr Emerg Care 14:224, 1998.
8. Savitt DL, Roberts JR, Siegel EG: Anisocoria from jimsonweed. JAMA 255:1439, 1986.
Williams & Wilkins, 1997.
Position Statement: Gastric Lavage. Clin Toxicol 35(7):711-719, 1997. Position Statement: Single-Dose Activated Charcoal. Clin Toxicol
Was this article helpful?
Have you recently experienced hearing loss? Most probably you need hearing aids, but don't know much about them. To learn everything you need to know about hearing aids, read the eBook, Hearing Aids Inside Out. The book comprises 113 pages of excellent content utterly free of technical jargon, written in simple language, and in a flowing style that can easily be read and understood by all.