1. Goldfrank LR (ed): Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies, 6th ed. Stamford, CT, Appleton & Lange, 1998.
2. Goodman LS, Gilman A: The Pharmacologic Basis of Therapeutics, 8th ed. Elmsford, NY, Pergamon, 1990.
3. Goldfrank LR, Flomenbaum NE, Lewin NA: Anticholinergic poisoning. J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 19:17, 1982.
4. Ellenhorn MJ: Ellenhorn's Medical Toxicology, Diagnosis and Treatment of Human Poisoning, 2d ed. Baltimore,
5. American Academy of Clinical Toxicology; European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists:
6. American Academy of Clinical Toxicology; European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists: 35(7):721-741, 1997.
Z. Shannon M: Toxicology reviews: Physostigmine. Pediatr Emerg Care 14:224, 1998.
8. Savitt DL, Roberts JR, Siegel EG: Anisocoria from jimsonweed. JAMA 255:1439, 1986.
Williams & Wilkins, 1997.
Position Statement: Gastric Lavage. Clin Toxicol 35(7):711-719, 1997. Position Statement: Single-Dose Activated Charcoal. Clin Toxicol
Was this article helpful?
Deal With Your Pain, Lead A Wonderful Life An Live Like A 'Normal' Person. Before I really start telling you anything about me or finding out anything about you, I want you to know that I sympathize with you. Not only is it one of the most painful experiences to have backpain. Not only is it the number one excuse for employees not coming into work. But perhaps just as significantly, it is something that I suffered from for years.