1. Dicloxacillin 500 mg PO qid [B]
2. Cephradine (Velosef) 500 mg PO qid [B]
3. Cephalexin (Keflex) 500 mg PO qid [B]
4. Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid (Augmentin) 875/125 mg PO bid OR 500/125 mg PO tid [B]
5. Clindamycin (Cleocin) 150-450 mg PO qid [B]
6. Vancomycin (Vancocin) 15 mg/kg IV q12h (for severe penicillin allergy; max 1 g/dose; monitor serum levels) [C] Course: 7-10 days
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.