1. Consider only if patient is not already pregnant.
2. Must be taken within 72 h of unprotected sex to be effective.
3. May cause severe nausea.
1. Ovral (50 Mg ethinyl estradiol + 0.5 mg norgestrel) 2 tablets PO initially, then 2 tablets PO 12 h later [X] OR
2. Lo/Ovral (30 Mg ethinyl estradiol + 0.3 mg norgestrel) 4 tablets PO initially, then 4 tablets PO 12 h later [X]
3. Levonogestrel (Plan B) 0.75 mg 1 tablet PO initially then 1 tablet PO 12 h later
4. Leven, Nordette (30 Mg ethinyl estradiol + 0.15 mg levonorgestrel) 4 tablets PO initially, then 4 tablets PO 12 h later. SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.