1. Baber YF, Robinson AHN, Villar RN. Is diagnostic hip arthroscopy worthwhile: A prospective review of 328 adults investigated for hip pain. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1999;81(4):600-603.
2. Villar RN. Hip Arthroscopy. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1992.
3. Dvorak M, Duncan CP, Day B. Arthroscopic anatomy of the hip. Arthroscopy 1990;6:264-273.
4. Byrd JW, Pappas JN, Pedley MJ. Hip arthroscopy: Anatomic study of portal placement and relationship to the extra-articular structures. Arthroscopy 1995;11:418-423.
5. Keene GS, Villar RN. Arthroscopic anatomy of the hip: An in vivo study. Arthroscopy 1994;10:392-399.
6. Norman-Taylor FH, Mannion SJ, Villar RN. Chondromalacia coxae. Hip International 1995;5:121-123.
7. Outerbridge RE. Etiology of chondromalacia patellae. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1961;43B:752-757.
8. Glick JM. Complications of hip arthroscopy by the lateral approach. In: Sherman OH, Minkoff J. (Eds.), Current Management of Complications in Orthopedics: Arthroscopic Surgery. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1990;193-201.
9. Ide T, Akamasu N, Nakajima I. Arthroscopic surgery of the hip joint. Arthroscopy 1991;7:204-211.
10. DeLee JC. Fractures and dislocations of the hip. In: Rockwood CA, Green DP, Bucholz RW, Heckman JD (Eds.). Fractures in Adults. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven 1996;2:1756-1826.
11. Gray AJR, Villar RN. The ligamentum teres of the hip: An arthroscopic classification of its pathology. Arthroscopy 1997;13: 575-578.
Was this article helpful?
Be a star on the field in no time! Get Fit For The Soccer Field In 10 Easy Steps! With soccer season looming just around the corner it’s never too early to start getting ready. Soccer is an intense game, and it’s going to take a lot of work on your part to make sure that you’re ready to stay ahead of your competition out on that field.