Fertility Testing for

• Fertility specialists usually prefer to work with both of you as a couple. Therefore, no matter what your female fertility testing indicates, most men will also be evaluated for their own fertility.

• If the male partner is found to require a surgical procedure, he will most likely be referred to a urologist for treatment.

• Blood tests—hormones, infection

• Infection tests on semen

• Urine analysis

• Semen analysis—volume, thickness, quantity, shape, movement

• Other specialized testing for sperm

• Testicular sperm extraction (TESE) or testicular sperm aspiration (TESA)

0 0

Post a comment