1. American Cooking. Time-Life Series on Foods of the World, New York, 1968, p. 90.
2. R. Tannahill, Food in History Stein and Day, New York, 1973.
3. M. Kurlanski, Cod. Penguin Books, New York, 1997.
4. American Can Co., The Story of Canco Research, American Can Co., Chicago, 1955.
5. P. E. Nelson, "Technical Developments in Bulk Storage Processing," Hortscience 6(3), 222-223 (1971).
6. U.S. Pat. 3,714,956 (1973), P. E. Nelson (to Nelson).
7. P. E. Nelson, "Aseptic Bulk Processing of Fruits and Vegetables," Food Technol. 44(2), 96-97 (1990).
8. I. E. Friedman, "Industrial Application of Bulk Storage in the "Concord" Grape Industry," Hortscience 6(3), 228-229 (1971).
F. J. Francis Editor-in-Chief University of Massachusetts Amherst, Massachusetts
Was this article helpful?
Nutrition is a matter that people spend their careers learning about and requires volumes of books to explain. My objective is to instruct you how to consume a healthy nutritional diet that aids your body in burning off fat instead of storing it. You do not require overwhelming science to get this.