Family History

Patients with unilateral retinoblastoma most often have sporadic disease, i.e., no other case of retinoblastoma has been noted in their family. About 75% of patients with bilateral retinoblastoma are also sporadic; in the remainder (25%) there is a positive family history (familial retinoblastoma). Examination of the fundus of the eye in all first-degree relatives of children with retinoblastoma is required to identify retinal scars or quiescent tumors (retinomas).[4] The presence of such lesions in a relative indicates familial disease.

How To Reduce Acne Scarring

How To Reduce Acne Scarring

Acne is a name that is famous in its own right, but for all of the wrong reasons. Most teenagers know, and dread, the very word, as it so prevalently wrecks havoc on their faces throughout their adolescent years.

Get My Free Ebook


Post a comment