1. Millan, K.M.; Mikkelsen, S.R. Sequence-selective biosensor for DNA based on electroactive hybridization indicators. Anal. Chem. 1993, 65, 2317-2323.
2. Palecek, E.; Fojta, M. DNA hybridization and damage. Anal. Chem. 2001, 73, 74A-83A.
3. Kerman, K.; Kobayashi, M.; Tamiya, E. Recent trends in electrochemical DNA biosensor technology. Meas. Sci. Technol. 2004, 15, 1R-11R.
4. Meric, B.; Kilicaslan, N.; Kerman, K.; Ozkan, D.; Kurun, U.; Aksu, N.; Ozsoz, M. Performance of Precision G blood glucose analyzer with a new test strip G2b on neonatal samples. Clin. Chem. 2002, 48, 179-180.
5. Lucarelli, F.; Marrazza, G.; Turner, A.P.F.; Mascini, M. Carbon and gold electrodes as electrochemical transducers for DNA hybridisation sensors. Biosens. Bioelectron. 2004, 19, 515-530.
Was this article helpful?
The use of dumbbells gives you a much more comprehensive strengthening effect because the workout engages your stabilizer muscles, in addition to the muscle you may be pin-pointing. Without all of the belts and artificial stabilizers of a machine, you also engage your core muscles, which are your body's natural stabilizers.