1. Roeske, W. R., et al. Noninvasive study of athletes' hearts. Circulation 53:287,1976.
2. Stock, E. Auscultation and phonocardiography in acute myocardial infarction. Med. J. Austral. 1:1060, 1966.
3. Diamond, G., and Forrester, J. S. Effects of coronary artery disease and acute myocardial infarction on left ventricular compliance in man. Circulation 45:11, 1972.
4. Matthews, O. A., et al. Left ventricular function during isometric exercise (handgrip): Significance of an atrial gallop (S4). Am. Heart J. 88:686, 1974.
5. Goldblatt, A., Aygen, M. D., and Braunwald, E. Hemodynamic phonocardiography correlations of the fourth heart sound in aortic stenosis. Circulation 26:92, 1962.
6. Duchosal, P. A study of gallop rhythm by a combination of phonocardiography and electrocardiographic methods. Am. Heart J. 7:613, 1932.
Was this article helpful?